Re: ride wear

Clarissa,

>>Ok, I am a newbie, what is it you wear on rides to keep from rubbing
your legs
raw?<<

For the lower legs, half chaps.  Most wear suede, I prefer

For the inner knee (my particular historically raw spot), riding tights
(no inner leg seam).

Evelyn Hartman has cotton lycra riding tights which she makes for really
reasonable prices, around $30.  She's fairly local, Chula Vista, and
comes to our local rides.

"Just for Horsin-Round"
(619) 691-0242
jfhrome@inetworld.net

Avoid cotton lycra if your saddle has a suede seat, nylon lycra is
better.

Lynne
and Rem-member Me