Apologize for photo`s

-----Original Message-----
From: Dorothy Foster <hitech@sunset.net>
To: elbarec@icon.co.za <elbarec@icon.co.za>
Date: Thursday, May 07, 1998 5:28 PM
Subject: Ridecamp message

>Greg, I hope it was just me, but I suspect others will not be able to view
>your pictures either. All I received was a bunch of "machine language"
>which took up as much space as pictures would. If the problem is with your
>transmission, be warned; if the problem is with my software, I would
>suspect that many other Ridecampers will have the same problem.
>
>Dorothy & Bob
>Hi Tech Tack
>Oroville, CA

Hi Dorothy

I am new on the net and apologize for all the pics , I recieved the pictures
back myself and was able to view them (I am using Outlook express ). It took
me a heck of a long since we do not have a local internet service provider ,
the phone call logs as a national call for me .

Arikara Appaloosas recieved the pics ok ,!

Cheers Greg Miles
El Barec Arabians