Scotts Flat

Are there any tack supply people lurking who plan to be at Scotts Flat on
Saturday? I was beginning to get my stuff together and couldn't find
Roshani's ankle boots. I noticed that she has some interference marks on
the inside of her back fetlocks, so I really need for her to wear ankle
protectors. There's not enough time to shop for them. Does anyone know if
there will be a tack vendor at the ride? The poor ride manager's phone has
been busy all evening (hmm, maybe she's visiting Ridecamp!) so I can't ask
her. Help!
Dorothy
Hi Tech Tack
Oroville, CA