shock absorbing pads

Marie wrote:
>second.  He also said he has reset the honeycomb pads 6 or 7 times before
>they disintegrate.  He doesn't shoe too many distance horses but does a
>lot of very big (read heavy) event horses and hunter/jumpers.

Well I used the honeycombs last shoeing and I find it hard to believe that
they would last even 1 shoeing on a distance horse.  In two weeks time and
I didn't ride much due to all the shoes being thrown maybe 5 rides max,
Blue had wear and tears on the honeycomb pads.  Actually a little tear had
already started, I ride in wash or rocks.  I doubt whether they will last
for distance riding at all and would never use them again.

                                 Cheryl Newbanks
                ~~ ^ ^       Just In Time Ranch
~~~\   _  ~~/ /\ /       Buckeye, AZ
       ( )__     ) ' '        horsetrails@inficad.com