Re: Heat and humidity

When I was in Qatar, Grance Ramsey and the rest of us used PLEB+NTY of ICE WATER
on the leased french saddle horses.  We had  no ill-effects.  In fact, it still
took us 18-22 minutes each vet check to meet PR perameters.  As part of the crew,
I quickly discovered simply feeling with my hand the hind muscles of the horses
as they cooled.  I KNEW than they reached a 64 pulse just by the skin
temperature.

Teddy