Looking for a riding partner

My husband wants to do his first 50 in Texas this September at either
the Foxfire on the 5th or the Poetry on the 26th.  Since I don't know
whether I will physically be able to do a 50 at that time, he is looking
for someone (male or female) who will be doing either of these rides who
wouldn't mind a partner.  Since it will be his and his horse's first 50,
he plans to ride at an average speed of about 6 mph.  He mainly wants a
partner to help him watch for trail markers.  If anyone is interested,
please contact us personally.  Thanks.

Amber