Thanks for advice!

My sincere thanks to all who responded with suggestions and messages when
my rig (with young horse in trailer) was hit by red-light runner a few
weeks ago.  I'm pleased to say that Dusty's bruised left scapula is no
longer swollen and best of all, he has  recovered his bouncy  "attitude."
  Several of you recommended using an equine chiropractor to check him;
one recommended arnica montana.   I appreciate your thoughts and advice
enormously.   How fortunate we are to have "Ridecamp" as a resource;
thank  you, Steph!  .
     BTW:  check your automobile insurance.  Do you have "uninsured
motorist" coverage?  If not, buy it.  We have never bought collision
insurance, but U.M. protection in your policy is a "must."  Even check
into "under-insured motorist" coverage.   Is your horse trailer included
under your car insurance, or does it come under your homeowner's policy
with $500. deductible, which turns out to be my case (;-(  ?     Having
an accident is upsetting enough without  finding out that you are without
certain key coverage provisions.    Thanks again <(:-)>-- Connie B  (CA)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]