Re: Location of Endurance rides

Dear  Amber,
    Have her contact the Great Lakes Distance Riders Association (GLDRA).
They can send her complete info on all Michigan Endurance and Competitive
rides, as well as information on how to go about getting started in this sport
in the Water Wonderland.
    Becke Grams is the newsletter editor.  E-mail is BeckeG@aol.com,
Membership is handled by Jon Apsey, e-mail apseyj@state.mi.us.
    Mailing address for the association is "Hoof Beats," 2221 Burchard SE, E.
Grand Rapids, MI 49506

Trish & "pretty David"
Grand Blanc, MI
(810)-742-7268

<< I live in Texas.  A relative from Michigan is here visiting and says she
 is interested in learning about Endurance riding but doesn't know of any
 rides in her area.  Does anyone have info I can pass on to her about any
 rides in Michigan?  Thanks.

 Amber >>