Re: AERC

Steve Shaw wrote:

> Hello, the new AERC Director has been on board since May 1st. Does
> anyone know anything about him or would he like to introduce himself to
> ridecamp? Or did I miss a post?
>
> Steve Shaw

Not to speak for Doyle, but I did talk to him several times on the phone
last week and he seems like a very nice, professional and capable guy.
I know he said he was starting up with AERC, was starting a new job on
Friday AND trying to get Tevis Forum in the works, so he sure had alot
of irons in the fire, but seemed to have a handle on all of it.

I think there was something posted a week or so ago about his
background.  Sounds to me like they made a good choice.

Susan Garlinghouse