Calif. horse for sale

10 yo black-bay registered arab gelding.  14'3", sound, close coupled with
straight, stout legs and humungous knees and hocks (great feet too).  He
looks and moves big. Can easily carry a middleweight.  He lives to work and
his favorite job is motoring down the trail.  He hasn't done that many
rides but has been kept in race condition most of his life.  He does arena
work willingly too and is very agile and quick.  He has never tripped or
taken a misstep on the trail with me.  Loads, clips, ties.  He is a real
people horse and willingly, and politely, accepts all carrots offered. He'd
do best with a strong rider who enjoys a very forward horse, especially
someone who also enjoys dressage, his other talent (or possibly reining).
Asking $2500.  He lives on the Monterey Peninsula of California.  (His
DeSoto saddle is also available $800) 408/624-7759, or email me.