Endurance Mare for Sale

Have realized I cannot condition 3 horses.
I must sell my 9 year old mare. She is dapple grey , approx. 14.3 hands
with 8" cannon bones.
3/4 arab, excellent shoulder movement , long stride.
Had a foal spring 97 and is an excellent mom.  She is very strong minded
and loves to go. No problems with mud, creek crossings. Drinks at every
opportunity.
This horse needs an experienced rider
Hoping to be at the Manitoba ride  July 4 for the FEI 100.Asking price
$3000.
If you would like more information email me privately
Paddi
seamstob@telusplanet.net
Devon Alberta