Re: My first ride

Leslie,

What a great story! Your story is what is so very typical of the sport
of endurance. Endurance and the people that make it up fosters a sence
of family and comraderie unsurpassed in any sport I've encountered. The
ride is just another blessing allowing that bond between horse and rider
to become even more special and memorable.

You had a  positively wonderful experience and those will most certainly
continue in this sport. I'm so happy you enjoyed your first ride and
pray you will have many more.

Happy Tails
Susan, Sabian, and the Fly Bye