Appy Gentleman for sale

15.3H handsome, bold,bigfooted Appy gelding for sale, fantastic on
trails, packs into mountains, carries 225 lb man routinely.
Well-schooled, long stride, excellent bone.Hauls, bathes etc, make
wonderful endurance or CT horse for intermediate or more rider ( too
strong for beginner).He is my horse shoer's personal horse and he
doesn't have time for him.E-mail me privately and I will put you in
touch with him. Alexi Bonifield Nevada City Ca.