legs filling

The resources available to all of us by the good folks that have written
their books relating to endurance or distance riding all advocate the same
thing - using some form of cooling after exercise/stress on our horses'
legs - whether it's standing  in a cold
creek, hosing down the legs at home or using some form of ice therapy.  The
purpose is to remove heat and inflammation from the tendon and joint areas
of the lower legs which result from concussion.  In the May issue of
Endurance News, there is a new
product advertised, the ARBEE Ice Boot, designed by Ron and I for all
disciplines.
All of us should do a better job at aftercare, whether we ride 25, 50 or
l00 milers.  Your veterinarians can explain the benefits of cooling to you,
or if you have any questions, give us a call at (805) 472-9228 or fax (805)
472-2647 or e-mail us, ronbarbara@thegrid.net      Thanks -  Ron & Barbara
Sanches