Re: Kicking

    Dear Karen and ridecamp,  what is great about this list is the
diversity in opinions etc. and although I understand Karen's remark
about the horse bumping into the rear of another is at fault and I agree
there, I feel in my opinion regardless who is at fault my horse is not
allowed to kick no matter what.  I have nightmares  of shattering
someone's kneecap.  My horse may look mean and swing his head and gripe
and grumble but is not to react by kicking and he does get diciplined if
he threatens even if it was a rear end collision.
    Linda and Sareei, who knows he is going to get a spanking if he
raises a heel.

Linda Eisele & Sareei and
hubby, Allen & LS Iceman
& the young LS Lakota