Hopi story

My opoligies to Steph and the heavies of ridecamp for posting the Hopi
story. I had felt the story was very much endurance related because when
we're racing for the top ten positions we are rude not only to others at
times but to our equine partners as well....and this story brings back
the reason why we ride and compete.

I have been reading posts about the rudeness of manners displayed by
other riders during competitions and trail rides. Ex. Walking horses vs
Arabs. Horses kicking other horses. And somehow I seem to lose the
concept of riding new trails with folks whom I share a great interest.
And so as my friend I'Lene would say, "No sniffeling an' no whinning."

You don't like my story...delete it. I'm sure Steph will kindly
reprimand me if the post is out of context.

Penny and Ladde riding through the dark mountains.