endurance books

Hi Bob and Amber,

Thanks so much for your concern at the Bluebonnet, my husband drove up just
about 10 minutes after you left. You probably passed him on the way out.
Jacob and I are planning to attend the fun weekend May 9, so I guess we
will see you than.

You should get Donna Snyder-Smith's new book "The Complete Guide to
Endurance Riding and Competition"  ISBN 0-87605-284-7  You should be able
to order it from any book store.  It is published by Macmillan.

She is a fabulous instructor and a wonderful author.  She has an uncanny
ability to communicate thoughts and ideas that translate easily into
technical communication skills for you and your horse.  I believe her book
focuses on many different aspects of endurance riding from training aspects
and actually riding the trail to crewing tips.  It address many important
issues that are key to successful long-distance riding.

As a plus, she will be in Cleburne teaching a Centered Riding Clinic in
November, let me know if you would be interested in attending, I will get
the details to you.

Thanks, Becky Huffman