Saddles For Sale

     I still have more saddles to sell so here's what I've got:

     1. Smith-Worthington Max dressage saddle, 17" brown, x-wide tree. Yes
     this will fit the real wide bodies. It has long billets with the "V"
     attachment but has webbing in place for short billets. It has padded
     flaps and knee rolls. Very soft seat, long and wide wool-flocked
     panels for excellent weight distribution. This would make an excellent
     trail saddle for those that like the feel of dressage saddles. It is
     only slightly used, in excellent condition. S-W can adjust the tree
     and flock the panels to custom fit your horse. New priced $1450, for
     sale for $1000.

     2. Stubben Sigfried, VSS, 17" X-wide. This is one of the wider
     Stubbens I've seen, wider than any new one you can buy off the rack.
     I had it completely rebuilt with all new flocking, new billets and new
     suede and foam on the flaps. Got a few dings on her but ready to go
     for another 20 years. This really will fit the wide ones too. $800.

     Bonnie Snodgrass
     snodgrab@ncr.disa.mil
     (301)246-4934 hm
     (703) 607-6665 wk