Re: help for riders knees

Just wondering how long ago you injured your knee?  4 months is not long
enough for it to heal .  I've had surgery twice on one knee and in my
case 6 months to start feeling better, a year to feel not to bad, and 2
years before it really feels good again.  Be patient and don't reinjure.
I started riding pleasure again at about 4 months and used a custom made
orthopedic brace that had no hinges on the inside.  I used that for
about a year and haven't needed it now for over 10 years.  I really
understand your need to ride to stay sane but look at the long term and
take it slow.

Susan Jaeger

Pickardville, AB  Canada