From: Foreman, Linda E (PB-lefore1)
To: 'Betsy Gillette'; 'Robin Everett'
Subject: Lightfoot
Date: Tuesday, April 28, 1998 3:48PM

Last night I was out at the stables and took a good look at Lightfoot.
He's
a 3 year old Arabian, gray with a black mane and tail.  He was purchased
by
a family that had no idea what they were doing when they bought him.  I
think they were out at the stables twice and then he got neglected.
He's
now out in the corral and has been really beaten up by the other horses.

He's sound, has a really sweet disposition and I think Woody (the stable
manager) will sell him cheap.  The owners defaulted on their rent last
month, so sometimes, the price is really good.  He's smaller than
Polaris
(right at about 15 hands).  IF you know of anyone who wants a really
sweet
and gentle Arab, who could be developed for just about any type of
riding,
please let me know!

Jeanne and I are thinking about picking him up, training him and selling
him
in 6 months or so (as if I needed something to occupy my time!!!!!)
Save me
from my kindheartedness and find a potential buyer for me!!!!   Thanks