fly control

VervaetP@deruyter.K12.NY.US
To everyone who was interested in replies that I got in the fly control
dept:  There weren't many replies (I'm sorry to say).  My newest Horse
Journal reviewed fly sprays and placed Clac 86 in the #1 spot.  It is
available from Whitman Saddle 1-800-253-0852.  It was rated as the most
reasonable as well as the best performing!  It is dilutable so it can be
"adjusted" depending on how bad the critters are.  It is made from all
natural ingredients too!  I just ordered my first bottle.  Will let
everyone know how well it works.  However....last year I found that Deep
Woods Off (for people) worked the best when HEAVY fly season descended and
sweat was taking off the other stuff every 5 minutes!  I always buy the
unscented variety and carry it in my saddle bag for reapplication (my horse
has gotten very used to the sound of spray over his ears!)
Paula V.