An old Western Horseman publication?

Hello, someone on the Ridecamp conference wrote about you:
>a used book service, specializing in horse books and ephemera,
>that  I have used with great satifaction for several years

Would you know about or can you get for me
"Horseshoeing and Hoof Care" ?

If my recollection is correct, this was an early (nerly 30 years
ago) publication from The Western Horseman magazine, one of
those 81/2 by 11" formats, like their Horseman Scrapbooks ($
2.00 at that time<g>).

There is no such item offered from them now, yet I still think
there used to be one. I have other books on the subject, but
this short piece sticks in my mind as a very simple but good
introduction, with nice diagrams.

I would be grateful even for a confirmation that it actually
existed - by now I am beginning to doubt my memory :-)

	Regards		Emil

Dr. Emil Kucera,  Senior Scientist		Tel:	(204) 945-7088
Manitoba Environment				Fax:	(204) 948-2357
Suite 160, 123 Main Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada	R3C 1A5	e-mail	kucera@mbnet.mb.ca