Re: Alternative therapies....WOW

Hi Roger    I was on my first trail ride today and I was
walking in the last mile. There were two seasoned com-
petitive riders in front of me discussing a problem you had
with NATRC.  It is true there was physical interference on
a ride you were on. Why would any other rider try to hurt
someone?  Are NATRC riders that clickie that they would
do that?   I hear they are holding a ride in NY this year,
after hearing that I'm not sure I want to do it.
  The talkers also said Mary was involved, she wasn't hurt
was she? I hope not,I do not like to hear that these things
could happen on rides.

Marcy