Re: Water Tank-Snails & more

Thanks Susan, for your post. We always had gold fish in our tanks in Indiana
but our tanks were huge. In Florida, I use chlorine that we used in our water
treatment system, small amounts, a skimmer, and fresh water every two days,
clean every week or two depending on heat. What trigger was an almost fight I
had with a neighbor whose horse was continually colicking. Finally, I could
stand it no longer and asked him to keep it off the side yard where he housed
his 3 ducks, 2 geese, 3 chickens, a goat, dog, and bunny rabbits that ran
loose. Funny thing, the horse got better. I clued the vet in after they dumped
him. Vet never knew that they were rotating their horse into that yard. Some
would think common sense. Others think,
just another animal.