Re: Water Tank-Snails

I tried putting snails in mine and they disappeared---maybe they just
left, or a possum or raccoon (or Dakota, for all I know) ate them.  Then
I tried a couple of goldfish and they do a pretty good job of eating all
the mosquito larvae and a fair amount of the algae.  They must be doing
okay, they're about the size of salmon now.

Susan