Unwritten rules

I read this with interest. last year I had a crew I "inherited" from an
International rider. They , to my husbands disgust, hid water and sugar
beet on a ride from other competitors . I now just have my husband crewing
and he alsways offers other people water etc. Id hate to think that Id
injured a horse by TELLING MY CREW NOT TO HELP OTHERS. At my last ride my
tow car broke down before I reached the venue and I had to bum water and
food of every one elses crews. NOT A SINGLE PERSON refused to help me.If
theres any unwritten rules I hope all muck in and help each other is one of
them.