My Mom - Jeanie

I want to say again, Thank You, for everyone's response regarding my mom
and her fractured pelvis. My mom is even talking about riding again! She
is now in the re-hab section of the hospital and can now move her legs
over the side of the bed and sit up. Her attitude is bright and she
showed-off for me yesterday by slowly swinging her legs over the bed and
sitting up, all by herself.

The following is from Jeanie:

	"To everyone who responded with good wishes and stories of
rehabilitation after their own personal injuries and falls.
	I want to express my deepest and most heartfelt appreciation. My
energies and thoughts are focused on healing and taking 2-3 steps away
from my bed. Reading all of your stories has given me inspiration and
has touched me to tears. It fills and refreshes my soul to know that so
many people can care about the welfare of others without knowing them."

Thank you RideCamp!

Lauren