A request when responding to someone's question

	I would like to make a small request that if you respond to someone's
questions, please remember to answer the questions! <G> = )

	I have received a ton of wonderful responses to my post of "Trouble
finding reliable farrier" and, oh yeah, a few people even answered the
questions that I asked! = ) I *REALLY* appreciate all the tips on what to
look for in a quality shoeing job, but my question really was "How do you
get the farrier, any farrier, to show up when you schedule with him?" (the
answer from many people was "bribes of hot coffee and etc."! Great advice!)

	Please continue to respond to people when they ask questions, just please
remember what the questions were. = )  = )  = )

	Thank you,

	Jacqueline Mansfield and Winza, bring the donuts and coffee, and I promise
to stand like a gentleman for the shoer!