WW trailer

Hey!!  I have a 1993 WW 3 horse slant load bumper pull, and I LOVE IT!!
It hauls great, I don't know it's back there.  Has held up great
considering that I do not take care of it at all hardly!  The paint job
seems to be doing fine.  It's solid and well made. I have had one horse
pitch a fit in there, and it reulted in one bar being bent, but not bad.
the Floors are great and the mats have stayed in really good shape too.

I bought it used slightly, cause this lady decided that she wanted a
gooseneck, so it was a trade in. I only paid 3000.00 for it and have since
been offered nearly that much from someone who wanted to buy it.  they do
seem to hold their value pretty well.
I think that 4800.00 is a bit steep for the trailer, but it depends on
your location and all that probably!

hope this helps!

APPY TRAILS

SAMM C. BARTEE
Auburn, Al.  SE Region
with
COUJUR--I have to carry what?
B JETS WAR EAGLE--endurance newbie
195 miles and.....
SIR REVEL--what about me?  I want to go!