Sea Mud

This may be a little off topic but I am sure we all have this type of
problem in the summer with our horses:}  I have been looking for sea mud
that the standardbred racehorse people use it to pack their horses feet in
to keep them nice and supple.  In the az desert and sand my horse's feet
dry out really bad in the summer and the ointments aren't enough.  I used
to use this sea mud that they actually dig out of the ocean and saw 5 gal
pails of it in a catalog once but can't find it now.  Has anyone seen
anything like this anywhere and if so where? Thanks

                                 Cheryl Newbanks
                ~~ ^ ^       Just In Time Ranch
~~~\   _  ~~/ /\ /       Buckeye, AZ
       ( )__     ) ' '        horsetrails@inficad.com