Re: Zes Saddle questions

Carol,

I have a Zes saddle that I'm very happy with.  I have a large Arab, built more
like a cob, and the saddle fits him nicely.  I bought my saddle used, so I'm
not sure how old it is.  My only complaint would be that the seat is not very
soft, which is not really a problem if you're standing or posting most of the
time.  I also bought a gel pad seat cover and that made a big difference.

The saddle has a very practical design, and the saddle pad is custom made to
acutally be a part of the saddle, but can still able to be removed to launder
the cover.

Happy trails!

Sara Edson
Malibu, CA