Re: News?

Does anyone have any news to share about International Riding. What has
been going on in the world at other races as we speak?

What is the latest on the 2001 XP's? I heard that the Duck had like 52
checks as deposits already!

Will the Tevis be able to use the regular trail after El Nino? I heard
that the WS Run may have to start in Forest Hill and head up the
mountain to snow then come back to Auburn.

Is there going to be a ROC this year?

Is Maryben Stover really going to do a ride&tie with Tom Johnson to beat
Marvin Snowbarger? How is her recovery coming?

Any new mountain lion sightings out there? I saw two in the last week.
One at the start of the Lakeside 50 mile endurance ride. Suzy Kelly won
(her horse saw the lion first) and Jennifer Oltmann on Alby in 5th place
got BC, Alby's third 50 miler!

Steve Shaw