HRM repair

DO NOT take your HRM to a jewelry store.

Last time I did, they fried it and still charged me for the battery in the
useless thing.

"We don't work on this type of thing much young lady"
NO Kidding!  Why didn't you tell me that Before you fried it!

folks, this is an established, reputable jewelry store in town.

Luckily, Roger worked with me, I was able to replace just the monitor
(Thank You Roger), but that was still a big hunk of change that I didn't
need to spend.  If you are having any problems with it, or need parts or
batteries, talk to him first!!!

Becky Huffman