Bad Day AT Black Rock!

Well this is not really endurance related but I got to tell somebody. Sorry
Steph.
  First thing this morning I samshed my head on a low board at work . Then I
flattened my thumb with a big hammer . Then while loading my van a bungee cord
popped loose and hit on same spot on my head . I almost had a wreck and then
missed my dentist appointment . Then I lost my wallet and had to cancel all my
credit cards. When I finally made it home my good old endurance horse , Haze ,
was lame . Tell me I'm not losing my mind .