Re: Probiotics

Hello everyone!

I used to use Fast Trak until I found out that All-Pro Biotic is cheaper and
has all the same little critters in it.
If you compare price per pound on the 5lb bags, the difference isnt as much,
But if you buy the 25lb bucket ( which you can then use to replace the one
that blew out of your pick-up) the price is significantly better
All-Pro Biotic 25lb is about $71 including FOB charges which is $2.84 per
pound
Fast Trak  5lb is about $19 including FOB charges which is $3.80 per pound
You can get All-Pro Biotic from Jeffers 1800 533-3377

Julie Lindeman
Brush Prairie, Wa