LESSONS FOR 6 YEAR OLD

I am looking for someone in or near the Elk Grove area of Sacramento to give
lessons to my 6 year old granddaughter Amanda.

She has had two lessons in the past & has done very well.  She does
gymnastics & is very well balanced.

I ride endurance & my dream is to be able to sponser her on an endurance
ride.

Several weeks ago I took her out riding on a horse that does nothing wrong.
HA!  When we turned back toward home  the horse took off at a trot.  As she
rounded the corner she broke into a canter.  She did listen to Grandma
screaming at her to turn the horse & was able to turn the horse in circles
until I could get to her.  I don't think she even lost her stirrups.
Unfortunately, she now has a little fear.  She still wants to ride, but only
if I lead her.

I might mention that she is a child that needs a gentle trainer as she is
quite sensitive.

Please post privately to not clutter the list.

Pat Fredrickson
Natural Horse Handling Rope Halters
http://www.catechnologies.com/patfred