Bermuda grass hay

A quick thank you to Heidi, Susan & Mathew for your response to my question
about bermuda grass hay.

General consensus is not much vitamin loss inside of 2 yrs. provided stored
properly (out of direct rain & sun).  Good idea to supplement particularly
vitamin E (I do feed a supplement -Select II- plus additional vitamin E).
Easiest way to tell if hay is still acceptable to feed is to look for good
green color inside the bale, no fungus or mold.

Yippee - don't have to buy hay for a while .

Thank you,

Lori