horse for sale

Posting for a friend.  If you don't want to call Kitt you can email me
and I'll answer what I can.

Arabian mare, 11 years old, 14.3+ hands, Eter/McCoy breeding, pretty!
Owned 6 1/2 years by pro-trainer, responsive to 'Natural' methods.  Needs
non-showing, confident, light-handed rider - great on trails!  Trained
with extra "niceties".  $3300 firm.  Call Kitt at 310-325-1106 (Southern
California).

I know this horse.  She's really nice and extremely well trained.  Very
forward out on the trails.  Not nuts, but very aware of her surroundings.
 I don't know if she's endurance material or not, she looks good to me
but I then I ride a big QH and think all Arabs are pretty wimpy looking
(I'm perfectly well aware that Arabs are not wimps so don't start damning
me to hell for voicing my opinion concerning their SIZE).  I'm going away
for the weekend, so if any of you respond to me don't expect a reply
until Monday at least.

Regards,

Tori
toriandsteve@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]