Re: Alternative therapies

In a message dated 98-04-17 18:39:11 EDT, Tivers@aol.com writes:

<< I don't know where lasers fit in, but I
 would say that in general, anything that reduces inflammation is also going
 compromise healing. >>

This is one of those Catch-22's where the judgment call is when inflammation
is sufficieintly under control to discontinue the treatment.  An active
inflammatory process causes a lot of damage, but when you have the active
process stopped, then the continuation of treatment is not a good idea because
it slows the healing process.  Another one of those deals where enough is
good, and more is not better.

Heidi