Horses and spooking

There is alot of people that think that they have to ride an Arab to do
CTR or ENDU,
but alot of other horses are very capable of doing it. I ride a euro.
throughbred and
an american warmblood, you have to be more careful when you are training
them but they are not as scared of thing as my husbands Arabs. They do
require more horsemanship
and a lot more water. I don't think it is right that people that want to
do this kind of riding
think that they have to ride Arabs. There is alot of other breeds that
can do it. You
just have to give them a FAIR chance.
Rebecca--Underwood Enterprizes--1-541-826-9668