Re: Alternative Therapies

>Hey guys.. sure the laser WILL and CAN cause healing.. BUT the units
>-that  one -would need at the VC , the high power units that can create
>a phyical effect.. that is strong enough and fast enough..

The power is not the issue.  The wavelength is is key.  For example you can
blast a glass container full of oxygen with megawatts of energy at 8 GHz
and nothing will happen.  But just a few miliwatts at 70 GHz will produce a
sharp temp ride in the oxygen.  This is because 70 GHz is the absobtion
frequency of oxygen. It is this wave lenght that causes the electrons of
ozygen to get excited and jump to a higher energy state using the energy
absorbed from the radiation.  They then release this energy - producing
heat - by dropping back down to the stable energy state. Microwave ovens
work because of the absorbtion freuency of water is in the microwave
frequency band - not because of power.

This is what quantum physics is all about. It seems that the near the IR is
a very useful wave length for stimulating the molecules in tissue. Cold
light lasers are in this range (a wavelength 904 nanometers to be more
precise).  Here it is not the power it is the wavelength that is the key.

Truman

Truman Prevatt
Mystic "The Horse form Hell" Storm
Little Stormy - "She wasn't with us long - but boy will we miss her"
The Rockman, a.k.a Misty Jr.
Jordy, a.k.a. Bridger - Finaly getting his shot

Sarasota, FL