Re: electrolyte supplementation

I think this is very true.  My gelding, Shaq, can turn almost any situation
into a food opportunity.  It really is nice to have a horse that eats and
drinks so well.  I would definitely considerate in selecting a horse.

Gail & Shaq and new baby, Tempestad

.  As a ride vet, I find this to be true of most of the good