Re: ridecamp forum and topics (fwd)

Dear Penny, Mike, and ridecamp,
      Thanks penny, and Mike, I respect your opinion, always enjoy your posts,
but . . .

 > Mike Sofen wrote:
 > >
 > > I totally disagree.  A well structured and on-topic mail list is useful
and
 > > efficient.(mike)
 >  Trish isn't disputing this.(penny)
      I WASN'T disputing it mike . . . reread my post . . .

 > > This mail list, as it is right now, is an exceptional resource.  Steph is
 > > bending over backwards to host it,
 >  Everyone agrees on this point, redundant.
      Again, Mike, reread my post . . .

  The beef (sort to speak) is the tention and the topics that are being
  posted privately instead of on ridecamp. Topics that are lost to the
  subscribers.
  Penny (NM) >>

    Dear Penny . . . EXACTLY!!!!!

Trish & "pretty David" (well, actually, I don't think he has an opinion on
this . . . he's a horse . . .)