Re: ridecamp forum and topics (fwd)

In reference to Steph's repremand.
I think we could use an analogy here.  Steph wants this forum to be fun
and informative, but not frivilous.  It's a balancing act...it's like
getting a horse to hold a really extended trot.  She lets us have some
slack, and go as fast as we want so long as we STAY IN THE TROT.  Some
people just gotta break and canter...that's when she has to HAUL US DOWN,
to a pace that is slower than before, until we get back in the
trot...then, there is some slack in the reins and we get to speed up
again.

Does this make any sense to ya'll?  I hope so, because I tend to think of
everything in horse analogies, and when I try them on inner city teens,
they give me such a blank expression and say things like, "You live in
thu woods or sumpin?"  It would be nice to use one on a group that "gets
it".

Angie (trotting 14mph and getting away with it)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]