Re: Shock Tamer pads

>been using these pads for 5 years.. never had the nails come up  and
>only lost a shore in deep mud.. suspect the nails are not tight to start
>truman.. the shocktamers actually grip the nail.. do not drill a hole in
>the pad   just nail though it
>the material will shrink around the nail and help to reduce the nail
>movement.
>rr

Roger,

This was on my walker who really slides. I suspect it was the fact that I
didn't have clips to keep the shearing forces from the sliding off the
nails.  I will never use pads of any kind again without using clips.

Truman

Truman Prevatt
Mystic "The Horse form Hell" Storm
Little Stormy - "She wasn't with us long - but boy will we miss her"
The Rockman, a.k.a Misty Jr.
Jordy, a.k.a. Bridger - Finaly getting his shot

Sarasota, FL