Body Clipping

Hi Carrie,

I know we have had a strange winter and stranger Spring here in Utah, but my
horses (which were major fur balls two weeks ago) have almost shed down
completely in the last two weeks.  The hair is coming off in huge amounts
and the summer coats are shining!  You can body clip safely at this time of
year but it probably is not necessary--it will be gone very soon.

Are you planning on Antelope Island this weekend? It is supposed to snow so
the winter hair may not be such a bad thing!

Joane and Thumper, CC, Silver and Baby Tzar
Price, Utah