introduction

From: Ellen Warren
Email: ejwarren@vvm.com

Hello everybody!
I am new to this list and would like to introduce myself.
I am a Norwegian horse trainer and instructor, currently living in Temple, Texas, where I train horses and people locally. Now I have started a school for people to come and learn how to work with horses in a natural way.

Ellen Warren

My E-mail Address: ejwarren@vvm.com

Natural Horsemanship School:
http://www.vvm.com/~ejwarren/school_main_page.htm

(This page is in both Norwegian and English)

Ellen O's Horse Training :
http://www.vvm.com/~ejwarren/index.html

Ellen's Norwegian Homepage:
http://www.freeyellow.com/members2/ejwarren/index.html