Re: Chicken and the Egg

At 03:29 PM 4/10/98 -0500, you wrote:
>PLEASE ACCEPT MY HUMBLE APOLOGIES. I have an email quick list that I pick
to send stuff to. Unfortunately Ridecamp is right above someone else I
usually send jokes to. I was very tired on Friday night and hit the send
button to the wrong email address.

It won't happen again. I'll be unsucscribing to Ridecamp. I just got two
new horses. With 5 equines now, I am way too busy to diddle around at the
computer.

chris