Fw: Way too Funny!

This is exactly the stuff that Steph Teeter was talking about Maryanne,
this is the second time this week this has happened too! I'm not sure you
sent the first joke but whomever it was I hope is reading this too. So for
the sake of us who like and value this forum try to pay attention to where
you are sending your messages.

I like jokes too, but I belong to a joke circle so I receive them OUTSIDE
of this forum!

Also any offended persons who feel the need to write back and be obscene
such as happened to a friend of mine don't bother.  I'll just delete before
I finish reading it, or better yet I'll forward your post to Steph so she
can handle it.

                                 Cheryl Newbanks
                ~~ ^ ^       Just In Time Ranch
~~~\   _  ~~/ /\ /       Buckeye, AZ