Re: Leaving after ride

Angie,
  A lady at a ride earlier this year, kept after the vet to let her leave
after the horse was treated.  The vet kept saying, I would stay awhile longer
if I was you.  I asked the woman if she had ever ridden in the back of a horse
trailer before, she said yes it's noisy.  Not what I was getting at and being
me, I informed her that it is hard enough to be in a trailer when you are
perfectly fine, but to have metabolic problems and ride, you are asking for
trouble.

Nina Gibson